Olive oil and extra virgin olive oil / PDO olive oil from Greece
- Olives harvest picked by hand
- Manufacturing process: directly obtained from olives by mechanical methods
- Various forms of packaging and sizes available
- Multiple international awards
- Qualities: Extra Virgin, DOP (Protected Designation of Origin), etc.
- Both brand products as well as private label are available.
- Best price-quality ratio
Mario Fongo Breadsticks: truly Italian specialties
- highly traditional and truly Italian unique products with a brief list of top quality ingredients of Italian origin only: flour, water, olive oil (or lard), salt and yeast.
- No preservatives or other additives
- ideal for eating with a meal instead of bread, perfect as a snack or a sophisticated aperitif, for enjoying with salted meats, salami, cheese and a fine glass of wine.
- carefully selected flour and 100% organic extra virgin olive oil to guarantee the highest quality to consumers
- 3 main kinds in various tastes and packing sizes:
- mother-in-law´s tongues: thin flat form, the crispness and the unmistakable freshness
- stretched bread-sticks manually produced in many delicious versions: traditional, maize, wholemeal, without lard and with H2O
- rubatà is the oldest form of bread-stick: dense consistency with a distinctive knobbly appearance
Mocambo: pure pleasure
- coffee blends for espresso and coffee of highest quality, enjoyment of the Italian culture
- quality always strictly controlled and professionalism guaranteed
- Four flavours in packages of beans, grounds and capsules are available:
- Aroma: mild flavour with fruity and flora notes, low caffeine content
- Gran Bar: a unique blend of South American Arabic and indian coffee
- Suprema: sweet and balanced flavour
- Brasilia: bold with distict notes of caramel